What if I don't see my entry under "View Current Submissions"?
- Don’t fret, we haven’t lost your submission! Only those submissions that have been approved by the contest committee will be posted. Your submission may not yet be approved by the committee. To make sure that you actually submitted, please log in again and double-check that you finalized your submission.
What if I don't have a picture of me as an Intern?
- Then take one! In fact, your employer/agency may even have suggestions about photos or even bring in the company photographer to take a professional photograph. If you’re already back in school, it’s not too late. Take a picture of yourself on campus wearing the company logo on your shirt. Even a simple photograph of your face will work for us.
What if I just sit at a computer and don't have an interesting picture of me on the job?
- Get creative. Take a picture of yourself with the company’s product. Take a picture of yourself in front of the company’s sign. Take a picture of yourself socializing with new friends or in front of interesting landmarks in the city. Remember, the photo is supposed to illustrate your submission so have fun with it but please remember that any off-color photos will not be approved by the committee.
What if I don't like to write?
- We can’t fix everything for you—you’ve got to write something! You’re only required to submit a maximum of 300 words. There is no minimum number of words required however this is a competition so you don’t want to sell yourself short by not giving enough information on why your co-op was cool. If possible, pick a friend that likes to write and get his/her help. By the way, you’ve just read 84 words so triple this and you’re at the maximum!
What if I want to change my submission?
- You will be able to edit your submission as many times as you’d like, until you decide to officially submit it for committee approval. Once your entry has been approved by the committee it becomes an official submission and can no longer be changed.