Details and Guidelines
- You can submit an entry for each different internship you have participated in, but only one prize per contestant will be awarded.
- All submissions will be approved by a committee before being posted to the contest site.
- Submissions become the property of the University of North Texas and may be used for promotion purposes beyond the contest.
- Contest winner will be determined by the UNT Internships staff and will receive one (1) Apple iPad2.
- Submissions must have a title.
- Submissions must be 500 words or less (this is about one paragraph) and must answer the question “Why is/was your internship the best/amazing/great/awesome, etc.?”
- Use your best writing skills. The committee retains the right to edit entries for proper grammar and spelling.
- Each submission must include at least one photo (a resolution of at least 150 dpi and less than 100 kilobytes in size) and must include a caption.
Timeline for Submission
- To qualify, you must have interned between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011.
- Submissions must be received by midnight, February 29, 2012.
Ready to Get Started?